2 (7 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 lb. hamburger browned and drained
1/2 cup chopped green peppers
1 small onion chopped
1 can sliced mushrooms drained opt.
2 cups pizza sauce
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
sliced pepperoni (any amount)
1. Set oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan.
3. After my hamburger is fried and drained I like to add my onions and peppers to the meat and fry a little more or you can saute them in a little butter separately. I just don't like them added raw.
4. Add pizza sauce to the above mixture. Also add mushrooms if you are including those.
5. Cut each biscuit into 4 or 6 even pieces with kitchen shears. I like 6.
6. Arrange half (1 tube) in the bottom of greased baking dish. It will not cover the bottom.
7. Spread half of the sauce on top of the biscuits.
8. Top with the full amount of pepperoni. However much you want.
9. Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese on top of the pepperoni.
10. Repeat the layers, remaining biscuits, sauce, and cheese.
11. Sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese on top.
12. Bake at 350 for 25-30 min. or golden brown and biscuits are done.